6.06.2007

Yay for Me


On Monday I babysat Jaden with my dad and Nathan. Julie, Jenny, and my mom went to Betty's bridal shower. I didn't want to go so Julie was like, Then you get to babysit Jaden. I was really worried about doing it because for Jenny's shower my dad and Nathan watched Jaden so that Julie could go too. Well, like an hour into it, Nathan and my dad were trying to get a hold of her because Jaden was just hysterical. He would not stop crying. As soon as Julie got home and took him in her arms, he stopped crying. I was worried that he was going to do the same thing again. Well, Julie and my mom left for the shower and I was taking care of Jaden. In a half hour/45 minutes, my dad and I took him for about a 20-25 minute walk. We came home and I rocked him to sleep. I was very surprised that I was able to do that 'cause it only seems like my mom and Julie can get him to go to sleep. Needless to say, I was proud of myself. Julie and my mom came home about an hour later and Julie was excited that I had been able to get him to go to sleep. I am glad that nothing went wrong and Julie was able to go out for a few hours without having to worry how Jaden was doing.

No comments: