6.22.2007

No Car for me.... AGAIN!!

Well, it turns out that I won't be able to get Julie and Nathan's car after all. They took it in to see hoe much it is worth and it isworth $6800. That is WAY above my limit. My dad called the insurance people to find out how much my incurance would go up if I got this car, and they told them that it would go up to $277 a month. I don't think I could afford that and make payments on a car. It's just such a bummer because I really thought that this was the car that God wanted me to have. When my parent's car got stolen in December and I started to look for a car on my own, I was just very determined to find a car, and I wasn't asking for God's help in anything. Julie told me to just give it up to God and see what he has for me. When he wants me to find a car, he will give it to me. Well I did give the situation up to him and when this came along, I really thought that this was the car that he wanted me to have. I guess not. So, suffice to say....I'm still looking for a car. :'(

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You'll get one soon! Are you still looking?

When are you going to see Harry Potter? Or have you already?

Love you sis!