6.13.2007

Almost...




Last Thrusday, Jacob and I got in a fight. It pretty much lasted until yesterday. On Sunday, I went to church early for worship team practice and he came 2nd service and sat with me. After church him, me, my mom and my dad went to FX for lunch. He didn't really say much during lunch. I thought that we were fine and everything but he wasn't talking as much as he would normally. Anyway, after kunch we went to this coffee shop that is like connected to this church and we got into a fight there. We were just saying things back and forth and at one point he said is that your way of breaking up with me and I said no. We talked about it a little bit more and I thought that we were okay. I had to be back at the church at 4:30 for the evening service practice so when he dropped me off everything was fine. He came back for the evening service. We did communion so I basically had to sit up at the front for the most part since we were going to be singing throughout the service. After the service, Jacob and I helped my mom get everything cleaned up cause it goes a lot faster when there are a few people helping getting things ready for the next communion. There was an ice cream social after the service and I didn't really want to go so Jacob was going to take me home. On the way home, he hardly ever talked to me. I would ask him what was wrong and he would say nothing so I just left it at that and was trying to have a conversation with him. Earlier in the week, he got his car broken into and his stereo was stolen so with him not talking to me, it was just an awkward silence pretty much the whole way home. We got to our house and we were walked up to my front door when Julie opened it and was like can you go get some formula for me. I didn't want to spend anymore time with Jacob since he was acting weird and everything plus I was just really tired and just wanted to go homed and stay home. So, we ended up going down to Safeway when he finally started to tell me what was on his mind. It was pretty much everything that we had talked about earlier and I didn;t understand why he was bringing it up again. We talked down at Safeway for like an hour when we finally went in and grab the formula and went back to my house where we sat in his car and talked some more. We were both crying and everything and I was going to break up with him. We came to the conclusion that we are going to take a step back and take this relationship slower. We went into the house and told everybody what was going on and everything. It was nice just to get everyone on the same page and letting everyone know what was going on. He left a little bit afterwards, and I was talking to my mom a little bit about it. I told her that I wasn't sure how I felt about him and if I could really marry this guy. She told me that she thought that we should have broke up for a while so that I could figure out how I was feeling towards him. On monday, I hadn't talked to him all day and I think that just brought up another problem so on tuesday he came over to the house and we were talking about it some more and we were to the point that we were going to break up for good. I came to the conclusion that I am not ready to end the relationship because I do care for him and I want to see if in fact this is the guy that God wants me to marry. Sure, there are things that bother me about him but who doesn't have things that bother you about somebody. I don't think that made sense but you get what I mean. So...there were a couple of close calls but we worked through it and I think became stronger as a couple because of it.

On a lighter note.... on monday, Amber called me a couple of times and left me a message about wanting to know something about work like wondering if I would switch shifts with her or something like that and she told me to give a call at work or if it was after 9 then to give her a call on her cell phone. The other one she left me right after the first one goes..okay it not really about work, can you give me a call back. So about like 8:30 or somewhere in there I give her a call back and asked here what was up. She told me that her and Thao (she's the other girl i work with) want to take me out for me b-day! I was really excited that they wanted to do that for me. She asked if I could skip out on youth group next week since we all have that night off. So, I am not sure what we are going to be doing yet but I can't wait to go out with them!

No comments: