6.25.2007

Why Oh, Why??

I haven't been getting any hours at work. This week I got only 14 hours. I went to talk to somebody about picking up more shifts so I picked up a shift for Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday that took me up to 35 hours. That is more like it. I hate it when they don't give me any hours. Anyway, I totally regret taking a Sunday shift. My dad put his name in to win some tickets for the Mariner game on Sunday and he won. I was already planning on going with him if he won the tickets but completely spaced it when I was picking up shifts. I was really bummed that I couldn't go. Julie went with him instead. Jenny and my Mom went up with them too and took both Jaden and Gabe. My mom, Jenny, Jaden, and Gabe stayed at my grandparent's house while Julie and my Dad went to the Mariner game. They sat behind home plate like 18 rows up. When I heard that, I was so angey at myself for picking up that stupid shift for Sunday.

It was the first time that my grandparents got to see the babies. They were both really excited I heard, to see them. My grandma had a hard time picking up Jaden though cause he is such a chunker!! So, I guess she held Gabe for most of the time. I heard that jaden played on the piano my grandma has with Jenny and had an absolute blast that he was making all of this noise. They had a really good time up there it sounds like and I really wished that I could have been apart of it.

No comments: