2.28.2009

Saturday's Child

My mom's friend gave me a really cool gift for Audrey. She gave me a photo album and what I am supposed to do with it is every Sat., of the first year, I take a picture of Audrey and put it in the album. Also, on an index card, I write down all the little milestones that she does for that week and put it behind the picture. It is called 'Saturday's Child'. I decided that I would do that on the blog every Sat. as well. There is a poem that goes with this. It goes:


Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

Today, it has been two weeks since Audrey's been born. And here is what she has done for the week:
Sat.- first 'real' outing. went to fx for dinner
Tues.- mom gave me a sponge bath all by herself. aunt jenny lost her job at mulvanny g2 and came over with gabe to hang out. betty came over to visit me. first 'family night' outing,went to arby's and target
wed.- grabbed mom's hair and pulled. actually pulled out a strand of her hair. increased formula to 2.5oz and changed to every four hours instead of three.
fri.- increased formula to 3oz. first tub bath.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

You're blog layout is cute! I love it! I'm glad that you're updating this. The picture is cute of you two. I need to get over there and see you!!!

Hey if you need a sitter on Monday night let me know!