5.08.2007

It's been awhile....

Well, obviously it's been since January that I have last wrote here, and I still don't have a car! :(- I am trying to leave it up to God in finding me the right car. Since january I had been just looking at every website and checking it every day trying to find a car for me. I would show my dad the info on the website and he would call the people the next day and they would say that they had already sold the car! :( It would really irritate me because this happened to me 20-25 times. arrrrrrggggg!!!!!!

Anyway, I have a boyfriend now. We have been seeing each other for about 4 months now. He works with me and I actually trained him when he first started.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Why don't you just get a new car and have a big payment. HARHAR
You'll get a car soon.

Hey so blog about your date to your friends wedding.
This blog is slow.

You have a busy life...what's going on sis???