1.26.2007

The search for a new car continues.....

So I found a really good car to get. It was a '93 Toyota Tercel and it was in excellent condition. It had everything that I wanted. I found it in The Oregonian classified ads. My dad gave them a call the next morning and it turns out that they had already sold the car. :( Bummer. Oh well, I guess it wasn't the car that God wanted me to have. I just have to tell myself that he has a better one for me and it's out there somewhere waiting for me to find it. I hope that it isn't too much longer. I'm just a little tired of inconviencing everybody to take me places! And when I'm home and everybody else has to work, I can't go anywhere. Anyway, stay tuned as the search for my car continues....

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You need to find a new car SOON! I need you to house/Calie sit when I have the baby!!!!!

Get on it little sis! :o)

Janell said...

Believe me.... I'm trying to find a car!!!!!