11.17.2010

Feels like Halloween was yesterday...




Seriously feels like Halloween was not that far ago but here were are a week from Thanksgiving. Seriously need to update my blog more often, or at least try to remember to. We started out the afternoon by going to the Outlet mall with the fam minus Jen and Bryan and the kids but got to have Stacey, Tarynn, and Nancy join us. After that, we hung around the house and ate dinner before we went out and TOT around the neighborhood. I was so surprised how well Audrey did. My whole thought process before we went was that I was going to have to give her a piece of the candy to show her that she was getting treats because I really thought she was not going to go up to people and get it from them. But to my surprise she was an absolute pro at this. You wouldn't think that this would be her first year doing this. I even had one person ask me how old she is because she just so good at going up to them and saying, 'ick o eee'! :) Needless to say she was so exhausted from the whole day that she slept REALLY good through the night!

No comments: